About The FirmAttorney Profile
Free Case Evaluation
N. COLE II
35 South Main Street
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755-2047
Admitted to practice in all federal, state, and Bankruptcy courts in
New Hampshire and Vermont.
Approved mediator in Vermont and New Hampshire state and federal courts
and by the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights.
|1989 to present
LAW OFFICE OF DAVID N. COLE:
Civil and commercial litigation, focusing on personal injury and business
law, representing plaintiffs in a broad variety of civil matters and
employers and creditors in business formation, contract drafting,
collection and employee issues, and workout and litigation of business
|1986 to 1988
HON. SHANE DEVINE, Chief Judge, U.S.
District Court, Concord, NH Law Clerk.
D. NORDEN COLE ASSOCIATES,
Etna, New Hampshire.
Consult with small companies in connection
restructuring and new ventures.
NORTH COUNTRY CHEMICALS, INC., Penacook,
President: Direct and
coordinate all company activities.
AIRKEM VT/NH, INC., West Lebanon,
Assistant to the President:
Develop and implement
VISTA (VOLUNTEERS IN SERVICE TO AMERICA)
PDP Volunteer: Organize
Native American farming
VERMONT LAW SCHOOL, South Royalton, VT; Juris Doctor cum
- American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Professions.
- Vermont Law Review.
- FORUM: Business Manager; contributing columnist.
- 1985 Debevoise Moot Court Competition.
- Semester in Practice Faculty Committee: Student Representative.
- Co-founded student chapter of Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America National Student Trial Advocacy
- South Royalton Legal Clinic, 1985: Honors.
BABSON COLLEGE, Wellesley, MA; B.S./Business Administration
ROTARY CLUB, Lebanon, NH: President 1982-83.
UNITED DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES, Lebanon, NH: Board of Directors
HANOVER ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT, 1999-2000
Chair of following legal conferences:
- New Hampshire Supreme Court, Professional Conduct Committee, Member 2000-current.
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association: Trial Bar News, Editor-in-Chief,
1991-96; Editor 1987-1991; Board of Governors' Award 1994.
- Grafton County Bar Association: President 1992-1993
- New Hampshire Bar Association: Continuing Legal Education Committee 1988-95;
- American Bar Association.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Vermont Bar Association.
- Windsor County Bar Association.
- Lebanon College: Professor of Business Law 1989.
- Daniel Webster Chapter, American Inns of Court, Barrister 1994-1997.
- Frank R. Kenison Chapter, American Inns of Court, co-founder 1995-1997;
- New Hampshire Bar Association: The New Hampshire DWI Case, Strategies
- The New Federal Sentencing Guidelines December 1989 and update seminar
- Practical Ethics July 1992; Practical Skills Seminar (mandatory one-day
seminar for all recently admitted New Hampshire attorneys) January and
June 1989 through 1995, inclusive; District Court Practice April 1994;
and Managing the Small Firm Practice December 1993.
- Lorman Business Center, Inc.: Collection Law in New Hampshire: Semi-annual
one day seminar given 1996 to present.
- Contracting in Hard Times: Construction law workshop for New Hampshire
and Vermont contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers: March 1990.
- Regularly featured speaker on radio and at meetings regarding current
Author of following published articles:
- Licensee/Employee Liability For Service Of Alcoholic Beverages, N.H.
Trial Bar News June 1991.
- Basic Contract Clauses, Val. Bus. J. March 1990.
- Dealing With Shoplifters, Val. Bus. J. September 1989.
- Mechanic's Liens, Val. Bus. J. April 1989 and March 1997.
- Impeaching Effectively With Contradictory Deposition Testimony, N.H. Trial
Bar News Fall 1988.
- Overcoming Hearsay Objections To Business Correspondence Under New Hampshire
N.H. Trial Bar News Summer 1988.
- Courts and the Threat of Litigation Overload, N.H. Bar Journal 1988.
Insurance Bad Faith
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Nursing Home Abuse
Personal Injury Law
Slip and Fall Accidents
Spinal Cord Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury